top of page
Flexible Heavy Equipment Financing & Commercial Equipment Loans in North & South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, New Jersey, Florida & US.
Business Financial Consulting provides affordable & fast heavy equipment financing solutions for start ups & existing business owners with good or bad credit. We're able to finance up to 60M for qualified business owners in as little as 2 weeks, and up to $500,000 in as little as 2-3 business days with same day funding options available. Whether you are looking for the #1 commercial equipment financing solution for your business, or the best business loan, BFC will always be your most trusted source for all of your compact & heavy equipment financing needs. We've helped thousands of construction, asphalt, roofing, painting, HVAC, plumbing, excavating & more types of businesses finance used & new excavators, backhoes, bobcat loaders, track dozers, wheel loaders, asphalt pavers, cold planers, dump trucks, cranes & other heavy equipment. Our nation-wide equipment financing program allows you to purchase equipment from any vendor or private seller in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Destin, Jacksonville, Pensacola Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Ocala, Doral, Aventura, Fort Myers, Pompano Beach, Miami Beach, Hallandale Beach, Florida & The US.
Business Financial Consulting is known for having the lowest equipment financing rates across the US with a finger-print like enterprise solution for corporations in low or high risk markets & companies with little or no company credit. During a regular business life cycle, a business will experience expansion phases, as well as contraction phases. Business Financial Consulting helps you save money during your expansion phases and increase sales during the contraction phases. Our merchant services will save your business money for day to day normal activities as well as serious business investments. BFC reviews active loan balances, terms, and determine if you could qualify for a lower payment among other perks. Every business owner has a different story, which is why we do not have a "cookie-cutter" approach, instead we provide "outside the box" solutions with a consultative approach. It's an easy choice, when it comes to working with the right equipment finance companies., since BFC is established as the best equipment financing solution for all businesses. Most people will need to purchase used or new equipment, and unlike most companies out there, we are able to work with each type of equipment purchase. Equipment financing with bad credit can be dangerous if you are not careful or working with a solid equipment finance company that has a customized financial plan for your business. It's good to know that BFC is able to approve your small business, regardless if you are in Construction, Logging, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrician, Farming, Dump Truck, Logistics, Asphalt & Concrete Paving, Mining, Fracking, Drilling or any other industry. It's crucial to make sure that you are working with a direct capital source for equipment financing such as BFC that will work with your business despite of low or bad credit.
Success is a big part of our company culture, and we strive to achieve it not just for our valued staff members, but for our clients as well. We've helped thousands of business owners build their dreams to unimaginable heights. Every staff member at Business Financial Consulting is fully trained and capable of guiding you towards the path of economic stability and financial success. BFC is known for turning 1 shop start ups into nation-wide franchises due to our immense commitment for your business to grow, for that and many more reasons, BFC is known as the best equipment financing for startups and existing businesses in the cities of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Fort Lauderdale, Destin, Doral, Kendall, Ocala, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, St, Petersburg, Panama City, Daytona Beach, Sarasota, Gainesville, Clearwater, Panama City Beach, Ormond Beach, Port. St. Lucie, Pensacola Beach, Bradenton, Melbourne, Fort Walton Beach, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Coral Gables, Pembroke Pines, Palm Bay, Deltona, North Miami, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Fort Myers, Pompano Beach, Miami Beach, Okeechobee, Florida & The US. BFC's largest footprint will be found within the following counties in Florida:
BFC Rental Services Footprint by County in Florida: Pinellas, Broward, Hillsborough, Pasco, Miami-Dade, Polk, Palm Beach, Collier, Duval, Sumter, Osceola, Brevard, Wakulla, Clay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Volusia, Hernando, Walton, DeSoto, Columbia, St. Lucie, Glades, Indian River, Alachua, Flagler, Hendry, Martin, Gilchrist, Bay, Sarasota, Leon, Citrus, Monroe, Okeechobee, Orange, Highlands, Lake, Bradford, Charlotte, Lee & Gulf.
Our mission is to provide access to commercial equipment financing & business loan solutions to business owners across in Florida & US with good and bad credit. Our unbeatable & smart business solutions will keep your business ahead of the curve 10/10 times. BFC has a secure and privately encrypted online loan application through our Funding Portal®.
Alternatives To Bank Financing
Banks have had a hard time lending to small businesses since the crash of 2008. Small business owners were hit the hardest, and have not been able to obtain financing due to bank regulations and safety precautions from this crash. These pre-cautionary policies hurt the majority of the economy, since over 75% of small business owners are applying for a business loan under $250,000. This is why big banks refuse to help small businesses, they would rather reduce risk, and lend only to big established brand name corporations. As a small business owner, the chances of being approved for a traditional bank loan are around 15%, which leaves no room for small business owners to compete with large corporations. Traditional banks decrease credit availability during times of uncertainty, leading for a slower economic recovery, this is where Business Financial Consulting out-works the competition 10 out of 10 times. During moments of uncertainty, we strive and push towards maximum loan approvals that will lead to higher economic activity and recovery. We understand your business and provide solutions that allow you to remain competitive and invest in your business. We offer commercial business loans for businesses in Florida and in the US, for all of those customers looking to invest directly into marketing, payroll, general expenses and such. For business owners who are in the equipment industry, we have the most competitive commercial equipment loan in Florida and the US for small business owners and established customers as well. We specialize in commercial equipment financing for business owners of all industries across the US. In the case that you are looking to factor your invoices, we can also provide you with our commercial factoring line for small business owners and manufacturing suppliers, we are able to finance 80-100% of your invoice, depending on your industry. If you are the seller to a supplier and require purchase order financing, we are able to advance up to 70% of the purchase order. This is a great tool for clothing businesses or businesses that need their product made/built elsewhere(In the US, China, India, Japan, etc..) Business Financial Consulting is compliant with all laws, policies, and regulations pertaining to business relationships with countries listed in OFAC. We're known as the "go-to" business financing company that offers the most competitive & affordable small business loan, commercial equipment financing & leasing, construction equipment financing and more.
Why Banks Will Not Lend To Small Businesses
1) Traditional Banks Always Require Collateral: Business Financial Consulting Small Business Loans require no collateral. Collateral or physical property is required by traditional banks as collateral to guarantee the business loans in case it's not repaid. It's hard for recently new small businesses that do not count with collateral in real estate or valuable equipment to receive an approval on a small business loan. You should never turn to collateralizing your personal assets such as family home, personal auto, as business loan collateral. The amount a traditional bank is willing to lend depends on the value of your assets, therefore, unless you are ready to use your personal home as collateral, ask us about our no-collateral small business loans!
2) Low Or No Credit : The major credit bureaus score that are used for small business loan approvals will always vary. Some small business are too new to even have any credit, this is one of the main reasons for decline within traditional banks. Leaving over 85% of small business loan applicants back at square one. Don't waste 2-4 years waiting on an approval that might never come, start your business goals today with Business Financial Consulting. BFC is known for helping business owners with challenged credit receive 2nd chances that have led to amazing success stories. In some cases, the merchant might not receive the most desirable offer due to having negative payment history with other commercial financing institutions, however, BFC is still willing to lend a hand to all hard working business owners who require business financing to grow their business. We know times can get tough, which is why we are able to approve small business with little or no credit at the most affordable & competitive financing terms, that's right. Traditional banks will measure your success on your assets, not on your vision, work with a financial institution is willing to help your business achieve all of your short & long term goals. If you are new in business or need to re-establish your credit with a reliable business financing source, apply for our financial services today!
3) Lower Profit Margins For Smaller Loans : For most cases, small business loan requests make up 80% of business loan applications, however the approval amount is under $500,000. Such low business loan applications would be perfect if you were to apply with Business Financial Consulting, but it doesn't really benefit traditional banks to fund these small loans. The reason lies within a big retailer flaw of not being able to provide customized business solutions to different types of businesses. Also, for traditional banks, underwriting a small business loan for $15,000 dollars has the same operational costs as underwriting a business loan for $250,000 dollars. Therefore, it's to expensive to underwrite small business loans for traditional banks, this leaves a great number of small business owners without any reliable financing options. Our BFC Commercial equipment financing & leasing solutions start at $7,000 and do not require excessive documentation, this has helped thousands of small business owners grow their business, at their pace. BFC will always be small enough to care and large enough to get the job done.
4) Weak Cash Flow : Aside from perfect credit, and established business clientele, traditional banks are very worried that small businesses will not have enough positive cash flow activity to cover their monthly payment. As a small business owner, you have to cover payroll, inventory, business rent, and such. The majority of small business struggle to keep enough money in their bank accounts, despite being profitable. If there are too many swings within cash flow balances & deposits, banks will flag your business as volatile within positive cash flows. Cash flow will be determined by your personal and business tax returns, profit and loss statements, balance sheet, debt amortization schedule, among many other financial stipulations for our SBA 7a Loans and monthly payment financing products.
5) Increased Regulation : The 2008 recession, led to never before seen regulation on all banks, as well as limitations within credit availability, this led to a much slower economic recovery. Traditional banks will provide small business loans with money that is in their possession, but is not necessarily theirs. Therefore, small business owners represent too high of a risk to lend money to. Since the majority of businesses are small businesses, traditional banks will more than likely have more than 1 reason to decline your application. We are able to look past the red tape, and analyze your unique financial scenario for a compatible offer. Our commercial equipment loans and commercial business loans remain up to this day the most affordable and competitive for small business owners that are unable to receive financing from their local bank.
6) Lack Of Satisfying Documentation : The majority of business could have great success, great cash flow levels, even decent credit, however most banks will require full financial disclosure during the last 3 years. This means, that if anything in those 3 years does not match or follow an improving trend of debt/income ratio, income/asset expenditure ratio, asset liquidity ratio's, among many other required percentages, the application will be declined. The customers credit score is not the only requirements for an approval on a small business loan or equipment loan, the content and story of the applicant is taken into consideration as well. Business Financial Consulting requires little to no financial disclosure when it comes to our commercial equipment loan, small business loan, commercial factoring, or merchant services. Contact us prior to starting your business financing application to gather all required documentation.
The Most Affordable Small Business Financing Solutions For Business Owners.
BFC has been empowering small businesses across the US through more than our famously acclaimed BFC commercial equipment financing & small business solutions. Every business is different, however, our team of specialized financial engineers guarantee your business will receive a one of a kind experience when working with BFC.
Business Financing & Loan Services (Time in business, credit score, financials, among other variables can impact your eligibility for these services):
List of industries BFC has been providing small business loans, commercial equipment financing & leasing, real estate financing & commercial factoring below:
Approved Industries We Finance
Rodrigo is an experienced commercial finance professional in the construction, logging, asphalt, mining & commercial lending industries. Prior to BFC, Rodrigo worked as a loan officer at BB&T Corporation where he was recognized as a top performer for the nation-wide bank. Rodrigo is an alumnus of Louisiana State University and provided services as a member of the National Equipment Finance Association, National Association of Equipment Leasing & the American Bankers Association.
Are you ready to move forward ? Schedule a call and Rodrigo will contact you to get the ball rolling. With BFC, there are plenty of opportunities for your business that can't wait, let's get started.
The Following Services Are Only Offered In The Following States
Heavy Equipment Loans - Commercial Equipment Loans - Construction Equipment Financing - Bobcat Loader Equipment Financing - SBA Business Financing & Heavy Equipment Financing
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island , South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
bottom of page